martes, 3 de abril de 2012

Notaz


Hey Bloggers!

How did your grades go? Finally Easter VACATION (and now it's when I finally get a piece of time for my blog)!!
My grades where good... Not my best, but definitely better than last trimestre :)

This easter it's kinda rainy. . .Nothing real interesting to do, a part of testing my NEW MACBOOK PRO 13-INCH, hihi. The other one died (1min of silence -.- to my computers honor).

This Easter I'm: tidying up my room more often (because I really don't have anything better to do), running in the rain, stalking people on facebook, looking up old conversations I used to have on my phone or on facebook and being so ashamed of what I used to say and talk about, I'm dreaming on very often, sleeping, eating, sleeping....eating.

I really feel like going to MOROCCO... I'm only at 14km from it so .. why not?

That's pretty much it. . . For today.

Sentence of the week:
" -Boy: Do me a blowjob. -Girl: Couldn't you be more romantic? -Boy: Give me a blowjob...In the rain."

-Lou-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario