domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2011

October.

Hey Bloggers!!

So long no post!!-

These days I have been studying hard for school, my grades are going UP comparing to last year, I'm proud of my self! Yey!!

How did your Halloween night go?
Mine was fine, normal, I was so exited to get dressed up and stuff and I had great things on my minde bun in the end I didn't do anything and just went to a little party with a few friends...

My friends from france where here last week and it was a lot of fun.
I went surfing and swimming, and eating (a lot)...
I also got sick for a week but now I'm much better ;)

It has been an October full of excitement: modeling, sport, friends, (boys), etc.
And it's nearly my birthday!! I want to go skiing for my birthday, I hope I can, and I will write a lot about it, etc.

I'm trilling to find more time to write on my blog, it has been quite tight days.

By the way, I also saw soo cool blogs of girls of my age lately, I fell soo dawn so I think I'm going to do a huge make over to this blog or open an other blog RELATED to this one my a link or something, I have to find a way to make it work, get my ratings UP and get serious! ;)

Un gros Bisous mes amours ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario