viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

Social vs. Ignore

Why do people do so many effort to ignore others?
It's not logic, It's not cool, it makes others sad, and I hate it... I'm the kind of person that does an effort to ignore others, but in the end I always try to call them, or send them x100 e-mails, etc. because I'm not capable to IGNORE. When I hear this word I find it dirty, ugly, not nice... When I hear SOCIAL: I think of a princesse with her crown talking to every one at the ball, I think that making an effort to be social is also UGLY, but while making that effort, you get to know the person you wanted to ignore, and after the ball, the princesse is best friends with all the people she wanted to ignore in the beginning.
This is a difference between SOCIAL vs. IGNORE that I always have in mind the moment I go to a dinner with people I don't like or don't know.
BE SOCIAL! BECAUSE SOCIAL IS POSITIVE AND POSITIVE IS NEVER BAD


Un gros bisous mes amours ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario