lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

No School

Hey Bloggers!

I'm so excited, I've got no school for the next four days. I REALLY needed a break, school was getting on my nervs, as it does to everyone .

I'm on a very good mood, so much that I'm still in bead and I don't minde (I usually hate being this late in bed still).

Yesterday I went running from El Puerto to La Charka and back, it wasn't easy but I'm proud of my self, I crossed my Sports teacher (YES!), and I hope he realize that I DO do sports out of school and puts me a 10/10 in the next evaluation, hihi.

The only bad thing of not having school for so long is tat I'll have to do a lot of homework, so that's what I'm going to do right now after finishing this post.

I just changed my Playlist btw, I hope you enjoy my new songs, my new mood...

-Kisses&Hugs, Lou ♥-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario